This tree is half way on the street and half way in the botanical gardens. We admired it for a bit before walking on.
Daniel took this panoramic shot from the Victoria bridge. It was rather windy as we walked across, and yet still really beautiful weather for being winter. I'm wearing sweaters over my tank tops now. Then I showed Daniel the Tibetan Monastery that I came across with my friend last weekend. We spent a bit of time there, as it's very relaxing and since it was a weekday, the building which reminds me of a pagoda firework, was relatively quiet. It's a nice place to sit and meditate and we talked about our future plans and travels. We also watched an Ibis bird drinking from the meditation pond near where we were sitting. Daniel named him Carl.
The detail of this structure is absolutely beautiful. Daniel took all four of these photos and I sat by the water.
This picture is important for two reasons. One, in that bag behind me is a hair blow-dryer! Finally, I decided that it would be worth it to have warm dry hair after showering. I take a lot of night showers simply because it gets cold in the flat and that is how I choose to warm up. Second, I am wearing a Pittsburgh Pirates baseball cap and they are in first place. That's all I know; my family is happy!
We walked through the Jungle Park Walk because we'd never done that together. There is a small water fall behind Daniel. It was a fantastic afternoon.








Great pics! Love them all!!! Have you ridden that huge ferris wheel by the water in the panoramic picture?
ReplyDeleteWe haven't been on the ferris wheel. My friend tells me that the views are not spectacular. Last weekend we were atop a building and saw lovely views of the city. :)
ReplyDelete