These photos, I just pulled off of Daniel's phone so we could share them with you. They are from last month.
Brisbane Airport - 3a.m.
I think Daniel would make a fantastic lifeguard.
Being at the airport so early was great because it was empty. It took us three minutes to get through security since we had already checked in online and printed our boarding passes. We were moseying around when they called our names over the airport loud speakers. They pronounced my name, "Journal Durnt", hence my slightly confused face. As we made our way to the gate counter, we were hoping they were going to announce that they'd bumped us up into first class. Instead they just wanted to check our passports.
When we arrived in Singapore, we went to brush our teeth in the bathrooms. This sign made me go get Daniel's phone so I could take a picture of it. The people that use these squatting pans are braver than I.
Daniel took a video of these tear drop shaped artworks, too. They moved up and down on strings making them look like an ocean wave. They were really neat to watch. (Singapore Airport)
On the train from the airport in Singapore, they were not speaking English.
Just a pretty, colourful street in Little India.
This is half of the hotel lobby in Taipei. Right before we left, Daniel asked me to stand here for a photograph.
This photo seems fairly self explanatory.
Back in Brissy! Once a month, our great friend, Carolyn hosts a potluck in her home. About thirty of our friends come with food and we sit around sharing jokes as a group. It's always a fun time, and Daniel and I usually bake something for dessert. This is the first time we made madeleines!
A few weeks ago we decided to have a date night. Daniel has wanted to try this Thai restaurant not far from our home. The walls were two shades of pink, as you can see. Now, I love pink and I did not love these walls.
We ordered yellow curry and pad see ew.
This must have been the day that we shaved Daniel's head as well. It's looking quite short, no?
This was on our moving day. We stopped into a super fancy open house! The week before I'd been walking to Coles and noticed how huge the house actually was. I'd walked by it dozens of times before without thinking twice on it. A few Saturdays ago I was telling Daniel how big it was when we saw the open house sign! We had to go in! It was massive, six bedrooms, two floors, two kitchens. It was neat to run around in, and we might have purchased it, however it didn't come furnished.












No comments:
Post a Comment