Mom is learning the differences between types of kale
Standing in front of the Bird Bar
This huge weapon, rrr, zucchini was only a dollar!
Then it fell on the ground, so Kathy got it for free.
Please stand from tallest to shortest
(Photo by Clancy)
Back at the house we all got gorgeous for the wedding. Kathy came over to pick me up and we went to Erin's as she and I were his ride to the ceremony. He seemed fairly calm and ready. When I walked into the lodge, I kept hearing someone call my name. Twice I thought, "Surely no one here knows me." Then I looked up and discovered Brandi's head peeking between some curtains. She signaled me to join her upstairs. She was absolutely beautiful in her dress, and she was having heaps of fun getting ready. A few days earlier, in Clancy's kitchen we did a small NLP exercise in case she felt nervous before the wedding. It worked! And it also helped that she's a mellow lady.
Clancy came up to check on his soon to be daughter-in-law
Brandi and Lauren
Because I liked being called from above, I hollered down to these ladies
to snap a picture
Brandi kept checking out the action downstairs
Table centerpieces - I took one of these candleholders home
(we were allowed to)
My girls in line for a pre-wedding beer!
My ma wanted me to take this photo for Christopher:
Pendleton whiskey
Cousin Cori, Aunt Joanne, Cousin Erin, Uncle Clancy, and Mum Ginny
staring at . . . something
Miles loves his dog and Miles loves his beer.
The Irish blood is strong, what can I say?
(He didn't actually drink any)
Cake!
The Ceremony
(Photo by Clancy)
The Vows
(Photo by Clancy)
Kissing makes it official!
I have half a dozen pictures of these ladies crying from this vacation
Aww, feel the love!
Some of the O'Toole clan
The sun was so incredibly bright!
Me, Brandi, and Jacqueline
Me, Erin, and Jacqueline
Brandi and her mom, Sharon
Such a sweet photo of new daughter and dad
(That tie, by the way, is the O'Toole family tartan)
Cut me off a slice of that
Sleepy baby love moment
Jacqueline & Cori
(Photo by Clancy)
Erin is giving her directions and she is taking them very seriously
For as much as Erin complained that he didn't want to do the
"normal wedding stuff"
he sure milked the garter bit! Someone handed him a shot just before,
and then he stopped in the middle of it and grabbed a drink of beer.
It was too funny!
We'll call this a success
First dance as Mr. & Mrs. O'Toole
Outside for a bit of fresh Alaskan air
Even the pond ducks were in love
This picture cracks me up each time I look at it!
Erin is ignoring his younger brother and talking to his new brother in law, Marty.
(Photo by Clancy)
This was some sort of hip hop line dance we were all being taught
(Photo by Clancy)
One of my favourite photos from the entire evening!
To be fair, Erin had a cold and he was on a lot of medication!
(Photo by Clancy)
Father and Son
Another hilarious photo;
if Erin hadn't been on cold meds, he most likely would not have danced.
(Photo by Clancy)
O'Toole Dance Floor
Notice that the lights are now on?
We danced until the very end!
(Photo by Scott)
This is the last photo because just after this picture was taken, my camera was dropped. It bounced twice on the dance floor and refused to turn back on. It was a bit worrying. The person who dropped it felt horrible, so I didn't have to. Luckily, the next morning my mom convinced me to charge the battery and when it was full, the camera came back to life.
It was truly a fantastic night. I am so thankful for my family.
I love you Erin and Brandi!!



.jpg)











.jpg)










.jpg)













Awesome, wonderful day! The pics and memories make me smile (and laugh...a lot!!!)
ReplyDelete