Ride that sleigh, Mama!
This watering can garden was neat.
Notice the JD sign? I own this place, apparently.
Awesome tree
Another awesome tree and lady
There was a huge building full of. . . stuff. Erin and I cruised through
while the others took their sweet time to make sure they saw everything.
Kathy kept going back in to check on them and hurry them up.
So we sat on a bench with Brandi and the flowers.
My mom came out a few times too, with goodies for us.
She asked, "Did you see everything?" We answered, "Yes!"
She asked, "Did you see these?"
and she held out York Peppermint Patties.
I admitted that I'd missed the candy and she
smiled and handed them to us, "I thought not." Thanks, Ma!
Brandi likes to hula hoop!
Then I challenged her to a hula hoop duel.
We rushed at each other to see whose hoop would fall down first:
She won!
Ginny: Part time farm hand
Pig Races! This was the coolest!
Treva: Look at number 12. Is that your son in six years, or what?
Our pig won! Those tiny things can move!
Brandi is excited about the Ferris Wheel!
Erin is not excited about the Ferris Wheel!
The views were worth it, yet I swear this wheel was falling apart.
Each time someone new got on it jerked in a downward motion then shot us up.
It was extremely unpleasant.
Finally it started going round and round, and then we
were having fun. Well, everyone except Erin. He hated all of it.
Can you see the water? So beautiful.
The creepy arm reaching at the top right is a man wanting our tickets.
Her face bloody cracks me up! She scolded me, "Josie, get in this car!
They'll take off without you!"
That's genuine concern there, folks.
I just wanted to get photos of the fun first!
This ride was awesome, by the way. My mum and I screamed and laughed - a lot!
Big brother, little sister.
I love this picture.
We found Clancy and Kathy inside the beer garden which was perfect timing
because it started to rain. There was a band there;
one of the singers was from Oregon.
She noticed our IDs as we came in and talked with us for a bit.
(and super small world - she's visiting the Gold Coast
with her husband this month!)
Bee on flower
I take photos of flowers sometimes when Daniel is not with me
because that's what he would do.
It was such a fun day! That evening we had Mexican food for dinner and Cori joined us. I helped my mom pack and Clancy and I took her to the airport. Saying goodbye is never fun nor easy; we cried a tiny bit.
Love you, Mom
(Photo by Clancy)























Really really fun day! Wonderful memories and the pics make me smile a lot!
ReplyDeleteMy son is a million times more adorable than that.
ReplyDelete