Thursday, March 7, 2013

Been Busy, Been Sore

Once again I'm a bit behind keeping up with the blog.  I will post about our weekend soon and then about my experience having my tonsils removed two days ago.  (ouch - that's your preview.)

For now, I'll share a couple photos taken with Daniel's phone as we went on some walks.

This poor grasshopper being devoured is the size
of the palm of my hand.
Pretty dang disgusting!

And here's me and Churchy out and about.
Daniel wanted me to stop because my shirt matched the tree!

Short post; I'll get to it soon, I promise.  Life has been well and interesting.  We send you our love!

4 comments:

  1. Your what matched the tree in that pic?!?!??? LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is reeaaally making me giggle. Josie, what have you been eating?!

      Delete
  2. Oh mon Dieu, oh mon Dieu, oh mon Dieu!! *gasp* whoops, hopefully you were the only observant ones. Sarah just told me she didn't even notice it. hahaha!
    As far as what I've been eating, Tree Lou, I did have a raspberry popsicle the other day. :)
    Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And also, I'm on some strong drugs. Maybe I'll post after those have worn off, haha! Or at least have a proof reader nearby! ;)

    ReplyDelete