Friday, May 17, 2013

Haven't We Been Here Before?

Daniel and I are moving again.  I know, it's shocking!  The time has come for us to live alone and we're looking forward to having more space.  We have loved living with Sarah and feel so thankful to have become great friends.  She and Simon are starting a family and now they will have heaps more room in the house to do so!

When we got back from our Asian holiday, I wrote to our previous landlord Craig letting him know that Daniel and I would be moving much sooner than we initially anticipated.  He replied immediately asking me when.  A month ago we let him know that we'd like to move into his place again this November.  He had four people lined up to live in his place until then.  I went over to talk with him and he told me that he would much prefer Daniel and I to be his tenants.  That was nice to hear.  He asked me to give him a date so he'd have the new flat ready to go and I told him the 18th of May.  So, tomorrow morning, Daniel and I will be off to live just around the corner again.

We'll share a wall with our old flat.  This is the unit that Craig was beginning to build when we still lived there last year.  The place is a bit bigger and a bit nicer, as well.  I'm excited to get in there, make it look and feel like me and Daniel; then I can take pictures for you!

It will be an easy move as we don't have many belongings.  Sarah is letting us borrow her car and I think we'll be able to shift everything over in one load.  Here's to us living in the same place for more than a few months!!  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment