Sunday, May 19, 2013

So far, So So Good!

We have moved in.  It was a slow start, and now we're here!  Today Daniel and I will walk downtown, after church, to the shops to pick up necessities for our new home.  Leaving yesterday felt a bit sad for me.  And then after being here for a few hours helping Craig set the place up and feeding him dinner, we both were so happy.  I was smiling and laughing and suggested a dance party!  (This was after Craig left; Daniel and I know how to boogie down!)

Ready for the first meal? 

Hellz yeah, and I'm about to help

One of the most important things about our new home, it has a multi-coloured lamp!  Craig showed us this before he left.  We literally have twelve colours to choose from.  How is that even possible?  It was pink for a few hours.  Daniel and I were both reminded of our Singapore hotel room.  Although that entire hotel room would fit into our new bedroom.  Space spoiled!

Please do not be surprised by my pink choice. 

 Of course we had a dance party. . .

. . . How else does anyone initiate their house?

Daniel and I are stoked.  There is so much space in here.  Daniel has his own separate room for writing and studying; tis divine.  This space is going to be an awesome place for me to hold sessions with people who inspire me.  I am going to continue to do good work.  Daniel and I are going to continue living adventurously.  

2 comments:

  1. The kitchen looks huge!!! So happy for you! I must find a multicolored lamp!!!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kitchen is huge, Mum. We love it! The lamp is super cool. It'll even flick through all the colours by itself. :) We love you, too.

      Delete