It’s hard for me to take Daniel’s new accent seriously. Quite frequently when he’s talking I just start laughing! On the other hand, he’s more understood here than I. I feel so silly using a fake British accent, however tonight whilst speaking with Pat it was the only time she didn’t say, “What’s that now?” I LOVE her accent. She says, “Oh really?” a lot and it just makes me smile thinking about it.
Also, an important happening is that it is sunny here more than it is cloudy. And maybe after today my skin is becoming more thick. *touch wood*
Lastly, after my bath I feel refreshed, happy, a new woman! Seriously who knew you could get such a high from cleanliness? [when you’re used to it] Abstain from a shower or bath for four days and then have one, the feeling is amazing! Ha ha ha!!
No comments:
Post a Comment