Joanna and Daniel on a voyage of unknowns
My heart and thoughts go out to you. I know he was an amazing man from the way he was cherished by all of you. Hugs and love to you.
An amazing man who lived a long and full life! You were blessed to get to know him. I love you!
I am so happy you and Daniel got to know him. He meant a great deal to me over the past fifteen years! Love to you.
P.S. Francoise loves this picture--Andre always kept in on his table next to his bed. Francoise says "Thank you and love!"
Sending so much Love and Light to you both! xoxoxo
My heart and thoughts go out to you. I know he was an amazing man from the way he was cherished by all of you. Hugs and love to you.
ReplyDeleteAn amazing man who lived a long and full life! You were blessed to get to know him. I love you!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy you and Daniel got to know him. He meant a great deal to me over the past fifteen years! Love to you.
ReplyDeleteP.S. Francoise loves this picture--Andre always kept in on his table next to his bed. Francoise says "Thank you and love!"
ReplyDeleteSending so much Love and Light to you both! xoxoxo
ReplyDelete