Saturday, April 28, 2012

Marathon

The Eugene Marathon is on Sunday.  This photo is in my kitchen next to a sticker that reads, "26.2 because I'm full of crazy!" and sometimes I just stare at this in disbelief.  In this picture Janelle's face says, "Yeah!  We just ran a marathon!!"  And my face says, "Yeah?  We just did what?!?"  We had crossed the finish line and at that point we were so elated.  Runner's High is real, people.  (Also, I love the shirtless man in the background!)
I'm posting this because the crazy part of me wants to run the Eugene Marathon; that part also really wants to run the Eugene Women's Half Marathon.  It's probably best for my knees that I don't live in Eugene right now.  Ha!
We rock, Janelle.  I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Great picture, great accomplishment! So glad I got to do it with you.
    I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite photo is still the one of us on the bridge! That's in your living room! :)

    ReplyDelete