Friday, January 4, 2013

Web Woes

The blog has suffered in posts due to the fact that we were without Internet for five days.  And now I have installed a new operating system on my computer.  I've never been too keen on learning new technologies, so the going is slow and frustrating for me.  Today I did what I could to work with recent photos that I want to share with you, and I will, as soon as I find an editing program that makes me feel like tears are not necessary.  Heh!

I'm just going to let myself be annoyed with it and have a glass of wine.  Have a go at it tomorrow, eh?

In the meantime, we're here, we're happy, and we're hot.  Blessings!

(Daniel wants me to mention that the OS is Ubuntu.)

2 comments:

  1. We will be patient! Miss your pics and notes! Have fun with Ubuntu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time we're on chit together, I'll walk you through some basic steps on GIMP, which is the photo editor I use. x x x

    ReplyDelete