The countdown has actually been going on for 50 days! Our friends, Heather and Jeremy purchased tickets to the U.K. forty seven days ago and we’ve been planning ever since. We are going to have an amazing time [this is part of the plan] travelling around England and Scotland while seeing all the beauty this stunning part of the world has to offer.
Thursday morning Daniel and I will be taking a train from Crediton into Salisbury where Heather and Jeremy will pick us up. The plan is to run around the gardens at the Salisbury Cathedral, and then set off for Stonehenge. I will be keeping a journal with me so I remember all the sites we pass along the way. You will be well informed.
The outline of our adventure has been well thought out and designed with specific flexibility tossed in to make a healthy voyage. Jeremy and Heather will stay in the woodland cabin three nights while we explore places close to where Daniel and I currently live. We will go to Totnes, Dartmoor, and of course, the sea. After those first few days we will then make our way up north toward Scotland. It will be a nine day sojourn extravaganza and we’re most definitely ready for the awe-inspiring jaunt to take place.
As I sit here, about ready to explode, I want to tell you all the places we will go and all the things we will see. I am going to wait, however, in case something changes slightly. I can tell you that Thursday evening when we come back into our part of Devon we will be having a barbeque in the woodland. Jan, Simon, my friend Emily, and hopefully Pat and Andrew will be in attendance.
I am so. excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment