As you are waking up this morning I am sure that it is with the same news that we were woken up to. At seven thirty this morning Jan came to our door and made this sound, “BaaaNaaaaaaah!! News!” Daniel answered, “What’s that?” Jan replied, “You need to stand up and sing your national anthem right now. They got Obama – I mean Osama! Bin Laden! And it was all planned by Obama.” It is three in the morning in New York right now and we listened to the news reports in our kitchen at breakfast hearing thousands of people cheering at ground zero. The reporter wondered how long the gathering would go on. I said to the radio, “All day.” When we came into the house we said good morning to Pat and Elaine. Daniel exclaimed, “We got him!” To which Pat said, “Yes, it’s good news.” Elaine agreed and then Pat told us, “We should have a celebration tonight!”
I think I have not got my head completely wrapped around it and I need to read BBC and CNN news reports. I do know this as a fact: Osama Bin Laden was rude.
I just read this blog to Daniel and he said, “Rude is an understatement.”
No comments:
Post a Comment