Thursday, April 19, 2012
"Google it!"
I've just had the privilege to skype with my mom, Amy and Lindsay, my friends. They were having a girl party, and this time, I was invited from Australia! My first recollection of Lindsay was when I was living in England. From time to time my mom would send me emails saying, "Lindsay says to keep blogging!" And I was always surprised that someone I didn't know cared about what I was writing, and noticed when I didn't post anything new for three days! It did motivate me, even though I was always like, "Who's Lindsay?!" Now I know and love her; she is my friend. She still "stalks" my blog and I'm thankful for it. While I cannot remember the first time I met Amy, I do know that she is someone I can live with, for at least two weeks at a time. It will always be a special memory of when she got home- I would directly hand her a glass of wine, as soon as she walked through the door and tell her, "Okay, put your stuff down, let's go watch Project Runway." It's lovely in life to be friends with your mum. Mine has introduced me to some very special people and I was thrilled to hang out with some of them tonight / this afternoon. And now they can tell people that they spent an afternoon outside in Brisbane, Australia and looked upon a lovely and large butterfly.
The United States, when you're including Alaska and Hawaii [and why wouldn't you?] is slightly larger than Australia. Thank you, Google. ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment