The light was actually this blue colour.
Daniel is holding an agate shaped like a heart.
Normally the agate lives on the alter in our flat.
Peace Park sign; Daniel changed the clours.
United Nations Manifesto
The other side of the Peace Park sign.
Last night was also the first time we've worn pants and long sleeves in months! Glisten warned us about mosquitoes, so we rummaged through clothes that had not even been unpacked here looking for items that would cover our skin. I had to borrow a long sleeve shirt from Glisten! I don't even have one here! We still got bit. They just went through Daniel's clothes, and they got me on my chest and chin. Excellent. If you want tropical weather, you've got to deal with tropical insects. Now, I'm not going to say that I miss the huge dinosaur spiders that are everywhere in Brisbane (I haven't gone insane) however, I will say that only one was ever in our flat. Whereas here, sand flies live in our sheets, and let's not forget the occasional cockroach sleeping companion.
Here is Daniel reading the U.N. manifesto.
His camera can do some wicked cool stuff.
Peaceful aliens
We send you all peaceful, inspirational blessings in the new year. Have more dance parties!






These are great pictures! The last one is kind of spooky looking.....
ReplyDelete