Friday, December 21, 2012

Random Photos From Daniel's Phone

We do not take our camera everywhere we go.  Daniel does take his phone everywhere we go.  This morning I went through his photos to email myself the ones I had wanted to share with you.  Here they are, some dating back a couple months.


 This is Daniel's random beach art. He plays with shells, sticks
and seaweed as we lay on our towels.

I do not remember Daniel taking this photo of me;
my hair is cracking me up!

Daniel really wanted to get a shot of our shadows.
He says the green pieces on our feet are Christmas outfits.
I found that pearl ring in the sand. 

A bottle without a note and plenty of mussels washed up one evening.

This is right next to the ocean, a whole strip of grass
park place where people picnic.

 The space between the beach and park area.

 Lately the ocean has been so calm and wonderful.
There are virtually no waves, which makes the water so clear.
The temperature has now gone up to 84 F.
(oh, we are spoiled!)

This sign is downtown by Rusty's Market.
 

Taken from the parking structure atop Rusty's Market
 

 Also on the Rusty's roof

At the entrance to the car park 

 This is the view from the balcony of the office we clean.
($6.00 a gallon for gas . . . oy)

 Here is a photo from the night we went moon gazing 
on the beach. 

We have a clever neighbour!

Solstice begins at eight thirty this evening and there is a meditation happening downtown.  For now, the plan is to attend.  We will most likely have a float in the ocean this afternoon, if I can pull myself away from the air con!

1 comment:

  1. That pearl ring would make a lovely Christmas gift for your mom....! That is sweet you found it! I wonder where it came from!!!

    ReplyDelete