Daniel working to make our front yard space look nice.
Churchill sometimes helps by eating grass.
Chantelle does not help.
The Durrant beatification committee.
Daniel found a Blue Tongued Lizard.
Sarah says he lives in the garden bed and under the front porch.
He was a foot long and only stuck out his blue tongue
when I put the camera down.
Sarah has planted herbs on our back deck. We have basil, parsley, mint, thyme, and chives. There are heaps of seeds we've yet to plant as taking on the huge garden beds in back requires some massive muscle time. One weekend we're going to have Simon over to help us. Our plan is for this place to look great and feed us!
I love the dress you are wearing in pic #4. And your hair is getting so long!
ReplyDeleteAlso, I realized that not only have you been in OZ for a year and I haven't gotten to see Daniel in person in all that time, but it's also been 2 years since you moved to devon and i got to thinking about this place:
http://goo.gl/maps/romM3
That is one of the dresses I got from Alisha. When I'm not wearing a belt, it looks like a tent! I'm going to cut my own hair soon, it needs it. That is a beautiful photo of the woodland and it made me smile! Also, a few days ago Daniel needed our address in Devon and I went through old emails from you; one just two days before we were going to see you in Salisbury and it made me miss you so. I love you!
ReplyDelete