Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Our Garden

Sunday morning I slept in and Daniel rode his bike to church.  When he came back he headed out to help Sarah and Simon who were working to make our garden look fantastic.  They did such a great job!  Sarah has an uncle who raises chickens, so we're also planning to make a trip to see him and bring some egg laying friends home with us!  I'm so excited to have chickens again!

In our gardens we have planted:
Paprika
Parsley
Onion
Silver Beet
Tomato - 3 kinds
Basil
Sugar Snap Peas
Valerian
Eggplant
Coriander
Sage
Cucumber
Broccoli
Sorrel -which is a lettuce that has a lemon flavour
chili
capsicum -which are bell peppers

And we have two lemon trees, yay!

These photos are from Daniel's phone.
Simon weed whacking, Sarah planting
and our chicken coop!

1 comment:

  1. That looks awesome! Love it!!!! I will have to google valerian....

    ReplyDelete