John came back from his Rainbow gathering and brought some friends with him. Daniel, Glisten and myself met them a couple days ago at Stoney Creek. We took our camera, however, I couldn't take many photos because everyone got naked to swim! Haha! Daniel stayed in his suit, and I never got into the water. Some days it just doesn't matter how warm it is, if the water is freezing, I'm happy to stay out of it. In fact, I was even wearing pants to protect my blood from the insects that seem to crave my red juiciness. It was a nice afternoon and we all shared some healthy food and conversation.
This vine was hanging from a tree, so naturally Daniel put it around his neck
and pretended to be dead.
There were many of these pretty blue dragon flies keeping us company.
Later on, Glisten joined us for an early evening swim at the beach. It's a great and easy way to cool down for the night. We've been sharing dinners together, which is nice. When we lived in Devon, I wanted to do more "family meals", however no one was as interested in the idea so I had to really push to make it happen. Here, it's almost a given that a few nights a week we will all eat together.
The following day was wonderful. I talked with my friend, Bethany, who helped me gain some insights into my present and future. After our call, I felt motivated to do some major organizing in our room. That evening, John and his two friends, Olly and Zander came over for dinner. We had a nice time talking with Olly, who is from Cornwall, but has been traveling with the Rainbow Gathering for almost two years. He is now in Tasmania for a healing gathering and he has encouraged me and Daniel to attend the next gathering in northern New South Wales come October. (Heather, I wish you had been here to talk about England with us! You could have answered many more of his questions.)
Glisten and the boys decided to take a walk along the beach before our meal. Daniel and I had already been swimming so we stayed back at home. After a couple hours we decided we didn't want to wait any longer for food so we made our own dinner. Daniel ate two dinners that night! I was satisfied with just the one. Everyone had heaps of energy and the table was full and loud. They stayed until almost one in the morning.
And finally, last night Daniel decided he wanted us to go lay on the sand to watch the moon. So, the three of us took our towels to watch "The Sky Show". It was beautiful and relaxing. Back at home, we shared some wine and Daniel and Glisten talked for a couple hours about their work. I hung in for about forty minutes and then escaped quietly to our room for some alone time.
We found egg nog in the store, which was really exciting!
For those of you crazies who don't like egg nog,
you might like this, as it doesn't actually taste like anything but thick milk.
Oh well, Daniel used it for his tea, and that made him happy!



I wish i could have been there too!
ReplyDelete