Joanna and Daniel on a voyage of unknowns
So sweet! I love you guys! THANK YOU!! And I miss you mucho!!!
This makes me jealous! We are drowning in the rain over here!!
We miss you, too, Ma.Lindsay, this is your first comment, yay! I've heard about your rain and I'm sorry. You can have as much of our sun energy as you want!Happy Thanksgiving, girls.
Happy Thanksgiving you water babies! You're so lucky to have warm sea water to swim and play in. When it's hot, the water feels so nice.
So sweet! I love you guys! THANK YOU!! And I miss you mucho!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me jealous! We are drowning in the rain over here!!
DeleteWe miss you, too, Ma.
ReplyDeleteLindsay, this is your first comment, yay! I've heard about your rain and I'm sorry. You can have as much of our sun energy as you want!
Happy Thanksgiving, girls.
Happy Thanksgiving you water babies! You're so lucky to have warm sea water to swim and play in. When it's hot, the water feels so nice.
ReplyDelete