Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Treats in Oz

My folks sent us a package today!  Well, they sent it ten days ago and it arrived today!  We were SO excited.  The only thing we knew for sure would be in it was a head phone adapter that Daniel purchased from Amazon and was sent to their house.  They spoiled us with happiness in a box!


There are bagels in Australia again!  And for my birthday they sent Entenmann's donuts!  The gummy bears on the right are from the Portland Marathon that my moms (Ginny and Kris) just finished last month!  When Janelle and I ran the marathon last year we stopped for gummy bears once.  As I was reaching out to hand one to my sister, she knocked all of them out of my hand and onto the rainy pavement.  You tend to lose basic motor skills after running twenty two miles.  It was a tragedy.  So it was hilarious to see these hiding in the box.  It really made me laugh; I knew exactly what they were!  And we got Halloween candy.  Daniel ate a small package of peanut m&m's before we'd even pulled everything from the parcel. 

Thank you for being so wonderfully generous with us, Mom and Dad!!

2 comments:

  1. The first thing I noticed was the gummy bears! Glad you got your doughnuts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are welcome! Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete