The title is just because that’s what song is stuck in my head right now and each time I sing it out loud Daniel goes, “Yes! I love when you sing that song!” And I think that’s funny. We just spent an hour outside digging up the two garden spaces. The first one I had started last week and got through most of it; Daniel helped me complete that earth upgrade and after we dug up the entire second side. Being outdoors opens up our creativity and while we worked out our muscles we talked about education and how people learn differently. We’re doing our part to save the world. Gingerpop, the orange kitty that lives here, mostly outside, accompanied us and stayed with us for the entire duration. At times Gigi would climb up on Daniel when he would bend over to take a photo of some treasure he found. Once Ginger [he has lots of names] attempted to climb up the back of me however I hollered and stood quickly because his nails went right into my back. Bad silly kitty who only wants love! Under the surface of the ground we found worms, centipedes, millipedes, an interesting being that I called an orange dragon, a lady bug, and some potatoes. It was a very exciting time. Heh. We walked around taking photos on our way back to have some lunch. We shared a grilled cheese sandwich, some rice and beans, a carrot, and broccoli with houmous.
It’s Saturday and the world feels open to us today; endless possibilities. Open Intelligence is making great strides and the men here are becoming excited about the future. The weather here is warmer as well and Daniel even had a t-shirt on earlier. I mean, only a t-shirt! I was still in my normal three layers however I was simultaneously enthusiastic to see his bare arms. I’m pretending it’s summer. We’ll have to make plans for this evening; if we were in the states we would definitely have plans on a Saturday night. Of course I could actually say that about any night of the week in the states. We were busy folks. Except for Mondays, I did my best to keep Monday nights free. Maybe we can have a game night and entice Pat and Jan to join us in a game of boggle, or cards.
In an attempt to “Save the Eggs” Daniel and I have decided that we will check more frequently on the chickens. One of them has most definitely gone rogue and is cracking open and eating the freshly laid eggs. Daniel –he calls himself the Poop Detective- has suggested we also watch their poop to find out which one is the culprit. Chicken egg poop is different than chicken seed poop. We will find her! And then I’ve no idea what we’ll do with her. This morning Jan said we’d have to shoot it. For three reasons I am mostly sure he is joking. One, he is a trickster. Two, he loves animals. Three, he hasn’t a gun.
No comments:
Post a Comment