Monday, October 22, 2012

A New Room

We've been promoted and upgraded to the master bedroom of the flat.  Glisten -wonderful being that she is- noticed my recent retreats and decided that if we were going to spend so much time in our room, it should be the best room in the house.  Yesterday morning it took just over an hour to completely swap sleeping spots.  Our new room is huge and it's a perfect work space for Daniel when he needs a bit of silence.  It tends to get more hot in here, however we do have an air conditioner, and we definitely use it!  The weather has shifted and it occurred to me that I didn't even sweat this much when I was running in the summer last year.

Tomorrow Glisten leaves for the United States.  I so want to go with her!  She'll be in New York, Connecticut,  and Arizona.  She has never visited the U.S. before and she promises to bring home ranch dressing!  Holla!

So tonight, Daniel and I celebrate an empty flat.  Jasmin is out with some friends, so we're making a pizza, a huge green salad, and drinking some white wine.  More white wine is consumed these days due to the fact that anything cold is massively appreciated.

We're happy.

Last night


No comments:

Post a Comment