What on earth could she be referring to?
My beautiful friend, Rebecca, said she saw this card and thought of me! She is currently living under the snow in Trondheim, Norway. Daniel and I got down the globe to see just how far this letter had come.
My right hand is on Cairns, my left hand is on Trondheim.
Thank you, Becca Raine! This made my whole day.
You know it's going to be a hot day when you start sweating at eight thirty in the morning. Today I drove Daniel into town so he could run a few errands. In two weeks time, I have figured out the city enough to feel comfortable exploring on my own. Driving on the left is not as challenging as one might initially think. You know you have a habit down when it appears in your dreams.
This is me and Marco cooking dinner.
You have to take visiting breaks.



Hooray! I am glad that the card made it the approximately 8000 miles (according to a website that I found) from Trondheim to Cairns.
ReplyDeleteDaniel and I aren't completely under the snow, we do still have snow on the ground though! I don't think it is going anywhere in the very near future either. Our high temperature today was -5 degrees c (23 degrees f) and it was -12 degrees c (10.4 degrees f) this morning when we woke up! Brrr!!
It sounds like Australia is treating you well. Go splash in the ocean for me my sweet and completely bad ass friend!
Rebecca, even though I've seen photos of your flat and the six inches of snow outside, I still like to picture you two living in an igloo.
ReplyDeleteWe *just* got back from splashing in the ocean for you! I hope you felt the warm wave energy! Love to you!!