Anyway! Here are the two photos that I took at the art gallery. I was sneaky about taking them. There was no sign anywhere -I looked- that said, "Please No Photos" so I think it was legal. And I could have asked the curator, however believe it or not, I felt shy.
This picture was for Daniel. I thought he'd like this painting.
(Click on it to make it bigger)
I actually think it's beautiful and neat.
The white part of the canvas is raised.
This is the one I like. The fish have no skin,
yet the back / foreground seem to be scales.
(The note by the painting says it's a net. I still think it's fish skin!)
This morning Daniel and I went swimming in the ocean and spent some time on beach. It was already hot at nine. It begins to cool off after five, so the days are interesting. I am not complaining, I love heat; the sun, even the sweat. The rainy season is coming soon, so I am also conscious to appreciate the sunshine as much as possible before that happens.
Again this evening I needed alone time, so while everyone went outside to play and plant in the garden, I organized our bedroom. It looks and feels great in here, now. Glisten's seventeen year old daughter is staying with us for a few days. I remember being a teenager; I didn't make it an easy experience for anyone, including myself, so Jasmin and I haven't connected much yet. We will, I know it's coming, and I look forward to getting to know her.
It looks like Glisten is dancing! John and Jasmin.



No comments:
Post a Comment