Marco dancing for food.
Marco begging for food.
We had two cloudy days in a row, which was glorious! Yesterday Jasmin and I cleaned a house together to make a little money. It is a very large house and we were both thankful to have each other's help. She is a nice girl and she always compliments my driving.
Daniel went outside alone last night to get a few pictures. The sky was absolutely amazing! We have to be more careful outside our door these days as the mango tree that is quickly ripening will begin to drop fruit, and we've been warned to watch our heads. Jasmin told me yesterday that more people die in Australia from coconuts falling on their heads, than from shark attacks. She's pretty adamant that sharks are not mean creatures; they are simply protecting their territory.
This was taken from our front door balcony.
Frangipani outside our window. These trees are everywhere.
This morning when I awoke, Daniel was on the edge of his side of the bed, almost falling off. His head was not on his pillow because I had overtaken it, and I was practically sleeping on top of his back. The scene made me laugh which woke him up. Usually it's the other way around with us, and I told him that I must have been cold. None of this seemed to bother him at all. I still got a big morning grin from him. Aww, that's a good husband and a nice man.
For breakfast, Daniel made his famous French toast and I cooked up some apples with cinnamon and sugar to go on as a topping. It was already starting to get warm at eight thirty so we expect this to be another ocean swimming day.
Mmmm. Great start for a Friday morning.





No comments:
Post a Comment