http://soundcloud.com/ddrrnt/walk-with-birds-to-the-beach
We strolled slowly down our street so you could hear all the different types of birds. You can hear our flip flops click our sandy gravel driveway, and then the pavement on the street. Our neighbour's big black dog is saying hello. About four minutes in, we're walking by some sprinklers, thirty seconds later we're walking through the grassy park like area that leads to the beach. You'll hear us kick off our flip flops and begin trudging through the sand. We walk straight into the water and splash around a bit. Then I'm laughing because a leaf floated to us and landed directly on top of my foot. A bit later I laugh again because Daniel then finds his own leaf and puts it atop his own foot.
Did you hear me taking the picture?
Leaf feet!
We made our way over to the rocks that we walked to the first time we were on this beach with Glisten. Only this time, we went a bit farther. We stayed here for a while watching the waves crash and splash.
This is as far as you can walk at this end.
So pretty. . .
. . . and peaceful
Directly behind these rocks is a play ground with amazing trees. I asked Daniel to climb on the them so I could take his picture.
Huge and wonderful tree.
Danny monkey!
We continued on our walk and explored new areas of our neighbourhood. The sunlight was amazing as it was just going to set and we got some neat photographs. We also saw lovely flowers and lots of places for rent, with swimming pools. I've been dreaming of having our own swimming pool (forever) because my bathing suit completely fills up with sand after we're done being tussled by waves in the ocean.
This field is opposite the playground park.
This might be my new favourite flower.
The ocean is in the background.
We walked down a street simply because the sign said, "Pathway"
and we wanted to know where it led.
It led to these magical trees and grasslands.
On our way back, Daniel asked me to stand next to these flowers.
They were in someone's yard, so I was happy to oblige!
We hope you enjoyed this walk with us!













Sweet walk! Love that ocean sound! And the laughter!
ReplyDelete